Nick’s breadth of experience enables him to provide financial solutions targeted to what matters most to his clients.
Nick Little joined the Financial Planning industry in 2007 and is a specialist in advising Retail and High Net Worth clients. He is dedicated to listening to his clients’ goals, expectations and concerns and providing financial advice explained in plain language.
A private wealth experience offered to all clients is based on five key principles:
- Specialist Expertise;
- Quality service;
- Value for money; and
Nick’s advice covers a wide range of client circumstances, from simple to complex financial solutions. His passion is wealth creation and preservation, while understanding that people want to make money in a secure fashion.
Nick likes to spend his spare time with his wife, Aasher, their daughter, Willow, their pets, and his extended family and friends. He is a passionate supporter of the Brisbane Broncos and Brisbane Lions football teams.
Nick Little is an Authorised Representative (AR No. 1003855) of Professional Private Wealth Pty Ltd. Advice is provided by him through Professional Private Wealth Pty Ltd, a Corporate Authorised Representative (AR No. 1277607) of Future Private Wealth Pty Ltd ABN 42 644 103 417 AFSL 527243.
Nick’s qualifications include:
- Master of Applied Finance (Financial Planning);
- Bachelor of Business (Banking & Finance);
- Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning;
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance;
- Accredited Aged Care Professional ®;
- Accredited Listed Product Adviser (ASX ALPA); and
- Member of the Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA).